Please review the eligibility criteria for COVID-19 vaccination in Sacramento County below.
By continuing on this page and scheduling an appointment, you attest that you meet this criteria.
If you do not meet eligibility criteria and proceed with scheduling an appointment, you may be turned away.
Anyone in Sacramento County aged 16 or older.
- At this time, persons 16 and 17 years old are only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine
- Only those 18 years and older can register for the Jansen (Johnson and Johnson) or Moderna vaccines
- Vaccine supply is very limited. If you are unable to find available appointments, check back later as new appointments are added regularly.
- Appointments are required for vaccination and are available on a first come, first served basis. If you are unable to schedule an appointment it is because they are all full. Continue to check back for additional appointments.
If you are currently ill, tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, or have a history of severe allergies we ask that you check with your doctor on how to proceed.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Vaccine clinics for eligible individuals are listed below.
- Vaccinations are free and available regardless of immigration status or insurance coverage.
- For those with health insurance, coverage information may be requested as part of the appointment scheduling process.
- Scheduling 2nd dose appointments vary by location. At your first appointment, ask your provider how you will schedule your 2nd dose appointment.
- Additional dates and times are added regularly. If appointments are unavailable, please check back later.
California Northstate University (Pfizer)
Sacramento State University (Pfizer)
CalExpo (Pfizer) schedule an appointment via My Turn
Drive-thru site entrance located at Parking Lot D at Exposition Blvd and Challenge Way
McClellan Park (Pfizer) schedule an appointment via My Turn
Drive-thru site located in the parking lot adjacent to 3144 Palm St, McClellan Park 95652
Natomas High School
Drive-thru site located in the parking lot of Natomas High school at 3301 Fong Ranch Road, Sacramento 95834
Make an appointment online or call (916) 561-5253 on Mondays between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM to make an appointment. In addition to English, multiple languages will be supported, including Spanish, Punjabi, Hindu, Tagalog, and Urdu.
Community Vaccine Sites
City Church Sacramento at 3860 4th Ave in Oak Park [operates Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm] - vaccinations by appointment by calling (916) 349-6980
Pucci's Pharmacy in Midtown at 3257 Folsom Blvd in Sacramento
Rancho Cordova City Hall at 2729 Prospect Park Drive in Rancho Cordova (Pfizer) [Wednesday, May 12th]
Sacramento Office of Education (Pfizer)
VACCINATION BY MEDICAL PROVIDER
You may also be able to get vaccinated by your medical provider. In Sacramento County, the following providers are currently offering vaccinations to their patients:
FINANCIAL RESOURCES (IRS)
Getting your shot? Don't miss a financial boost.