Over 272 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States from December 14, 2020 through May 17, 2021.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of people in clinical trials. The vaccines met all the standards for safety, effectiveness, and quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA).
These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.
Anyone in Sacramento County aged 12 or older.
- At this time, persons 12 to 17 years old are only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine
- Only those 18 years and older can register for the Jansen (Johnson & Johnson) or Moderna vaccines
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Vaccine clinics for eligible individuals are listed below.
- Vaccinations are free and available regardless of immigration status or insurance coverage.
- For those with health insurance, coverage information may be requested as part of the appointment scheduling process.
- Scheduling 2nd dose appointments vary by location. At your first appointment, ask your provider how you will schedule your 2nd dose appointment. Most walk-in sites will provide you a second dose.
- Most sites will also take walk-ins without an appointment.
- You can call 211 to schedule a first or second dose appointment.
If you are currently ill, tested positive for COVID-19 and are still in isolation, or have a history of severe allergies we ask that you check with your doctor on how to proceed.
Flu & COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Sacramento County Public Health's 2021/22 Adult & Family Flu/COVID-19 Vaccine clinics can be found here - www.sacvax.com
Community Vaccine Sites
City Church Sacramento at 3860 4th Ave in Oak Park [operates Fridays from 9 am to 3 pm] - vaccinations by appointment by calling (916) 349-6980
Pucci's Pharmacy in Midtown at 3257 Folsom Blvd in Sacramento
Town Pharmacy at 3403 Watt Ave in Sacramento
Mobile Vaccine Clinics (Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson)
Appointments via My Turn or walk-ins are acceptable.
October 19th - October 23rd
|Tuesday||10/19/2021||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Hiram Johnson High School |
6879 14th Ave
| COVID + Flu|
|10/20/2021||5:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Serna Center||5735 47th Ave|
|10/20/2021||10:00 am - 1:00 pm||Mission Oaks Community Center|
4701 Gibbons Drive
| COVID + Flu|
|10/20/2021||9:00 am - 1:00 pm||Neighborhood Wellness Foundation |
3805 Clay St
|10/21/2021||3:30 pm - 7:00 pm||Creative Connections Arts Academy High School|
6444 Walerga Road
North Highlands, 95660
|10/21/2021||1:00 - 4:00 pm||Asian Resources|
6270 Elder Creek Rd
|10/21/2021||11:00 am - 4:00 pm||New Hope Community Church|
1821 Meadowview Rd
|10/22/2021||10:00 am - 5:00 pm||California Northstate University|
9700 West Taron Drive
Elk Grove, 95757
|10/22/2021||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Natomas Unified School District|
1931 Arena Blvd
|10/22/2021||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Movies and Food Trucks in Tahoe Park|
3501 59th St
|10/22/2021||9:00 am - 1:00 pm||Cosumnes River College|
8401 Center Pkwy
|Saturday||10/23/2021||10:00 am - 2:00 pm||Healthy Sacramento Day - Cal Expo|
1600 Expo Blvd
| COVID + Flu|
VACCINATION BY MEDICAL PROVIDER
You may also be able to get vaccinated by your medical provider. In Sacramento County, the following providers are currently offering vaccinations:
FINANCIAL RESOURCES (IRS)
Getting your shot? Don't miss a financial boost.