The Sacramento County Child Health and Disability Prevention Program offers Fluoride Varnish Application Training to CHDP Medical Providers. By the end of the Fluoride Varnish Application Training, participants will be able to:
- Identify risk factors for dental decay
- Assign dental classifications appropriately on dental referral and CHDP care coordination forms
- Understand the importance of fluoride varnish treatment in the medical setting
- Establish a protocol for fluoride varnish application in your medical clinic
- Describe and implement the CHDP guidlelines for dental referral and follow up assistance
For information about the next scheduled Fluoride Varnish Application Training, please call (916) 875-7151.