Physicians Paneling and Enrollment

‚ÄčThe links below refer to various State of California Medi-Cal and Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) resources that should provide helpful information as it relates to to the California Children's Services (CCS) paneling and enrollment process. If you need any additional information or assistance, please contact Sacramento County CCS Provider Relations at (916) 875-9900.


       "Paneled Provider" means an individual who has been determined by the CCS program to meet the advanced education, training, and/or  
       experience requirements for his/her provider type in order to render services to a CCS applicant or client.

       "Paneled Non-PMF Provider" means providers required to be paneled but not required to obtain a Medi-Cal provider number.


  • Medi-Cal Provider Enrollment 
    As a rule, all inquiries about billing, claims, POS devices and AEVS number issues can also be directed to the Medi-Cal Provider Service Center at (800) 541-5555 or the POS Help Desk at (800) 427-1295.
  • Provider Enrollment Home Page - DHCS
    Search this page to find answers to enrollment and paneling questions.
  • Medi-Cal Enrollment
    CCS providers must be enrolled with Medi-Cal and have an active NPI number. This link will provide the necessary information and application.
  • CCS Paneled Provider Enrollment
    Once enrolled with Medi-Cal, providers may apply to become CCS paneled. This link will provide the necessary applications. Go to: Forms > Provider Enrollment Application Forms.
  • Dental Providers
    This site provides access to DHCS Medi-Cal Dental Program provider bulletins, manuals, regulations, and various forms.
  • Out of State Provider Enrollment 
    This page will take you to Contact Medi-Cal. The page contains phone numbers and addresses to several Medi-Cal departments, including the Out of State Provider Support unit.