The Sacramento County Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides primary care and behavioral health services to low-income residents of Sacramento County.
- Adult Primary Care
- Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Preventative Health Care
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Counseling
- Specialty Care (limited)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Communicable Disease Screening
- On-Site Laboratory and Radiology
- Assistance with Obtaining Health Care Coverage
- UC Davis Department of Family & Community Medicine
- UC Davis Department of Internal Medicine
- UC Davis Department of Pediatrics
- UC Davis Department of Psychiatry
- UC Davis School of Medicine
- UC Davis School of Nursing
- Sacramento Physicians Initiative to Reach out, Innovate, and Teach (SPIRIT)
- Molina Healthcare
- Medi-Cal Fee-for-Service
- Medi-Cal Managed Care (for County Health Center Enrolled Members)
- Healthy Partners enrollees
- Medi-Medi (eligible for both Medicare and Medi-Cal)
- Sliding Fee Scale – you may qualify. Income restrictions apply.
Health Center patients can access personal health information online through MyChart.
COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus)
Sacramento County Health Center is currently providing COVID-19 vaccines to all patients 12 years of age and older, including COVID-19 booster vaccination to qualifying individuals.
Please call 916-874-9670 to schedule an appointment.
Discussions on Covid vaccination to improve vaccine confidence
For the latest Information about COVID-19, please visit the website for Centers for Disease Control (CDC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and/or Sacramento County Public Health.
CDC Face Mask Recommendations
Managing Stress & Anxiety
Unemployment & Other Benefits
Other Resources & Information
Translation efforts coordinated by Kimberly Ngo, medical student at UC Davis, and resources translated and compiled by undergraduate students from Hmong Lifting Underserved Barriers (H. L. U. B.) Clinic, Marina Shatskikh from Nadezhda Clinic, UC Davis medical students (Aida Nasirishargh, Angelina Mikityuk, Eric Ovruchesky, Harveen Sekhon, Kao Houa Vang, Kim Tran, Manuel Fierro, Samantha Wong), and University of Pittsburgh medical student and Sacramento local Simon Edber.
Medi-Cal members can receive up to $50 a month to help cover their internet costs during COVID-19. All Medi-Cal members qualify, and it will not affect their health coverage. Funding is limited so apply today: https://www.getemergencybroadband.org/
Building Healthy Communities Handout:
Thank you to Drs Flora Chang, Swati Patki, and Shelby McLaughlin-Patel, as well as Building Healthy Communities, for compiling and sharing these resources.
For more information or to make an appointment.