Community Stakeholder Workgroup
Sacramento County Behavioral Health Service invites you to join virtual community stakeholder workgroup meetings about the Wellness Crisis Call Center and Response (formerly Alternatives to 911 for Mental Health). Meeting dates are as follows (additional dates may be added if needed):
- Monday, August 9, 2021 12-2 p.m.
- Monday, August 16, 2021 12-2 p.m.
- Friday, August 20, 2021 12-2 p.m.
- Monday, August 23, 2021 12-2 p.m.
You can register for the Zoom meetings here: https://tinyurl.com/SacWCCCR. All meetings are open to members of the public, and we invite you to join us to provide input in the following areas:
- Program Operations and Training Suggestions
- Community Partner Collaborations
- Advisory Committee (Sub-Committee of the Mental Health Board)
- Community Outreach and Communication Plan
We are currently accepting statements of interest to serve as a voting member of the Community Stakeholder Workgroup. If you would like to be considered for a voting member position, please complete this survey by August 8, 2021: https://tinyurl.com/WCCCR2021
Please see below for meeting materials and outreach flyers.
Community Stakeholder Workgroup Flyers